Let's Have a Scavenger Hunt on Your Way to Rendezvous.
We are having our inaugural Photo Scavenger Hunt and want all of you to participate. We have lots of different spots and objects for you to take pictures of on your way to Knoxville. If possible, where safety permits, we’d like the picture to include you and/or your bike. So here is the list:
1. Take a photo of your starting place and your odometer
2. Your favorite ice cream shop or two, or more
3. A burger joint, if it's some place other than McDonalds, Wendy’s, Burger King or another common chain, you'll get extra credit.
4. State line sign
5. City limit sign
6. Water tower with the town name
7. Two historical markers
8. City Park with a statue, perhaps the city founder or other important town person
9. An unusual roadside attraction, e.g., the largest ball of twine, etc.
10. A picture of an animal that is not your pet, such as a horse, llama, sheep, bison, snake, etc.
12. Take a picture of your ending point and your odometer.
If there is a tie, we will have a tie breaker, perhaps the person who stopped at the most ice cream shops or whoever had the most unusual animal photo. Have fun and see you in Knoxville.